Write For Us
We want you to write for us!
Inspire Philippines welcomes our amazing Filipino guest authors around the world. What have you been doing lately? Your latest project?
Do you have a new or existing blog? Are you a seasoned writer? Magtulungan tayo ngayon (let’s work together now)!
So to get started, here are some guidelines to follow:
Rule #1: Aim for a specific keyword (a subject or word that people are actually searching for)
Write about a specific keyword. The specific keyword must have at least 1000 searches per month on Google. For example: the keyword “filipino pork recipes”. This keyword averages 1K-10K searches per month according to Google Keyword Planner.
Pick your subject that you want to write about. You can write about your favorite Philippine travel spot, a get-away or a favorite Filipino recipe. How about a positive inspiring story? You can even write about your Filipino garden somewhere outside of the Philippines. I’m sure you got the idea!
Rule #2: Strive to write the BEST article or resource about your topic on the internet
What does that mean to you? We want to see you content on the top of Google’s search engine results page! Your content should strive to be the “best” on Google’s search results.
Write about your topic in as much detail as possible. You basically want to answer reader’s questions about your topic.
Your article should be a minimum of 1,000-2,000 words long. It’s best if your article can be 2,000 words or more.
Rule #3: Write in a format that’s easy to read
Formatting your article or content is important.
Your article or content should contain the following:
- Like an outline, your text should have H2 subheads. Your subheads should include your keyword and LSI Keyword .
- Include relatable links to internal and external sources.
- Include your image(s) that are 700 pixels wide or smaller. Your images must be royalty free (tell us the source or where you got your images from).
- Include your bio and your preferred links to your website(s).
Due to the volume of interest, please follow the additional instructions below.
- Write or compose your article using Google docs. Save it as a draft.
- Run your article draft through Hemmingway to be sure your article is readable.
- Send your article to editor at inspirephilippines dot com.
- On your subject line, title it: “Guest article: (your content title)”.
- Send the link to your Google Doc draft of your article.
We look forward to hearing from all of you!
Maraming salamat sa inyong lahat!